really diggin’ this.
invokethemuses asked: Once you get this, publicly write out five things you like about yourself, then pass it on to ten of your favorite followers! :)
okay, lets see if I can do this…
1. I like my bottom lip, it’s just the same as my grandmas’ was (apart from the silly freckle smack bang in the middle of it, but I like it.)
2. I like my visual memory, helpful when finding things & it made learning french vocab lists a pinch.
3. I like my ‘bloodhound’ sense of smell as my mum calls it, it’s useful for finding the origin of bad smells i.e dead rodents in walls/under floorboards.
(this is getting hard now…)
4. I like my open-mindedness.
5. I really like my dog. (she’s a part of me, alright?)
Anonymous asked: No.
it took me a while to get on the reading-the-game-of-thrones-books-train, but I’m on it now… am I cool yet?
|spanish and italian:||So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.|
|french:||haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever|
|german:||LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA|
|english:||*shooting up in the bathroom*|
|gaelic:||the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck|
|polish:||here have all of these consonants have fun|
|japanese:||subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western|
|welsh:||sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk|
|chinese:||here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.|
|arabic:||so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!|
|latin:||here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening|
|sign language:||If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"|
|russian:||idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it|
|Greek:||so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit|