A survey filled with very good questions!
looted from Laura (crepusculars)
Because I know that you all want to know more about me… and I also know that you have nothing better to do…
1. What is your favorite color?
I’m really rather boring and don’t have a favourite colour. Sure I have colours I tend to like more than others, but it normally depends on my mood and/or the situation.
2. How familiar are you with the works of Gilbert & Sullivan?
I recognise the names, I’m fairly sure they wrote plays? I couldn’t tell you which ones…
3. What is your favorite joke?
I like most jokes. Anti jokes are my favourites. Here’s one for you; “Why was the boy sad? Because he had a frog stapled to his face.”
4. How would you react if you found out you are, in fact, a robot and/or android?
I’d probably short circuit. That or deny it profusely.
5. How would your mother react to this discovery?
She’d probably whip out her copy of “Help! My Daughter Is A Robot and/or Android!; a Complete Parenting Guide”
6. Do you like ice cream?
Do I?!? I love me some ice cream. Especially that gourmet shit.
7. Do you like cuddling?
Very much so.
8. How old were you yesterday?
7,279 days old.
9. How old do you feel now?
10. Have you ever received psychotherapy?
Yes and currently receiving.
11. State one of your most unpopular opinions.
Hmm opinions… well I’m usually pretty indecisive about my opinions. I don’t really have any firmly set ones, or any exceedingly strong opinions. I feel whenever I try to make an opinion I never quite know enough about the subject or I’m not able to get all the different points of views of the situation. Even when I do form some semblance of an opinion, I rarely voice it unless I feel I have the utmost need to add my 2 cents to the conversation.
12. What is your guilty pleasure?
I have many! Listening to bad music, watching Dr. Phil, enjoying and watching many other bad television programs, reading trashy romance novels, eating several pieces of chocolate cake etc I have a lot of them that I probably indulge in a bit too often.
13. What is your guiltless pleasure?
14. What is your pleasureless guilt?
Boring mental illness related things.
15. Do you have any sexual fetishes or kinks? If so, and if willing, please describe them.
I don’t have any that leap to mind. God, I’m boring.
16. Who was your least favorite elementary school teacher?
Judy Varcoe. She wasn’t my teacher per se, she was the main supervisor for after school care. She terrified me.
17. Would you rather marry a porcupine, or spend your life chained to a goat?
Marry a porcupine, then divorce it to marry a hedgehog. Goats are too smelly and poop so goddamn much.
18. Would you rather have your ears eaten off by a gerbil, or die in a fire?
Have my ears bitten off by the gerbil then watch it die in the fire.
19. Do you have any pets?
Iggy Pop. My brother’s cockatiel. He’s a pretty awesome birdy.
20. What is your favorite part of your body?
I’m very judgemental and critical when it comes to my body. I don’t think I have a favourite part of my body. I can almost like certain aspects when I’m in a good mood, but there’s always little parts that just really get to me.
21. What makes you feel alive?
Coming to from losing consciousness.
22. If I got you a gift, what would you prefer it to be?
I tend to like homemade gifts or ones made with heart. Like a framed drawing or photograph or a mix tape or a poem or a song or a short story. Those type of things are just super!
23. Kill, fuck, or marry: Nicolas Cage, Tom Hanks, Robert DeNiro.
Kill Robert NeNiro because he is one creepy arse motherflipper, Fuck Tom Hanks because I don’t want to be stuck in matrimony with that boring sod, and I’d Marry Nicholas Cage so I can legally part own his wig collection.
24. Would you rather live for centuries but be known by few, or die young but be famous for centuries afterward?
I suppose it would depend on the quality and circumstances of my life… But I don’t think longevity and fame is all that important to me really.
25. Do you want to have children?
Yes and also no. It’s complicated.
26. Why do you follow my blog?
Because it’s awesome!
27. Do you dream in color?
Pretty sure I do.
28. What do you want, right now?
Many things. I want to have my doggy back. I want to be able to fix my brain. I want to be able to fix my hormones. I want to be able to fix things for my family. I want to fix things for my friends.
29. What do you have, right now?
A hot water bottle, a comfortable bed, a computer and the interwebs.
30. What is love?
Love is different for every individual. It’s beautiful, it’s ugly, it’s kind, it’s cruel. It’s everything, all at once. It’s always around. It’s kind of like a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe. It’s always there with you even though you can forget about it sometimes and it gets worn down and less sticky. Little bits are still there, in between the cracks in the sole. It never really leaves your shoe no matter what you do to try and get rid of it.